Previous: Topics Covered
- 5 Assignments (A0-A4) plus a Project (A0 worth 0 marks)
- 10 SGI Octanes, 4 SGI Indigos.
Use ONLY to check programs (ie, no editing).
- Code Credit:
Must request. For each missed objective,
state what is wrong and how you would attempt to fix it.
- Hand in:
Hand in documentation only. Code is read online.
- Documentation Requirements:
- Title page (w/ name, student ID, userid)
- Signed objective list: 10 points you are
graded on; see course notes.
- README and Manual
- Annotated hardcopy (only if code broken)
- Checksum (run /u/gr/cs488/bin/grsubmit to obtain)
- Assignment Format:
- Very strict.
Do A0 to avoid losing marks later.
- Run /u/gr/cs488/bin/setup.
- All files need to be cs488
group owned and group readable.
- See course web for assignment specs and objectives.
Feel free to ask anyone editing on Indigos to logout.
In addition, people working
on Indigos should occasionally allow classmates to pop up windows for
See the course notes for details on how to get X to allow this.
CS488/688: Introduction to Interactive Computer Graphics
University of Waterloo
Computer Graphics Lab