Next: TclTk and
Up: Assignment 5: The
Previous: Assignment 5: The
- The project submission is distributed over three phases:
- A proposal
- A revised proposal, addressing our comments.
- A final submission and demonstration.
- Your project should have a significant computer graphics content,
but is otherwise unconstrained.
- Your proposal needs to include an Objectives list, which we
will use to mark you. Choose your topic and Objectives carefully!
- A project does not have to have an interactive user interface,
but if it does not you will have to work harder on the algorithms
to make up for it.
- You will have to prepare documentation for your project, and the
quality of this documentation will strongly influence your mark.
- Ask us for project suggestions; also, it
would be wise to run your idea past us before submitting your proposal.
Readings for project ideas: Blinn, Chapters 4, 6, 8, 9, 10.
CS488/688: Introduction to Interactive Computer Graphics
University of Waterloo
Computer Graphics Lab